[Dailydrool] Zoe/Lulu senior basset in Texas

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Sun Jan 9 09:01:13 PST 2011

With so many in need and so much sadness with not enough homes. I want to report and thank everyone that responded with transport help with a very skinny senior basset girl , that she has charmed in a matter of two days her foster family & they refuse to give her up . They are going to get her all the care and help she needs and adopt her. So I guess congratulation go out to Lulu and family on her  very own Got Cha Day