[Dailydrool] Da couch?

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 17:23:10 PST 2011

It is me. Queen Pawtunia. I have read the inquiry regarding Riley's couch. This does not compute. Couch=hound. I love my couch. My people have carefully placed stairs to da loveseat and built a ramp to the couch. What is the problem?  Guests squeeze in round the hound. Two beds? I suppose there has not been time to shop for more or build the ramp. Jeepers. Poor Riley had to be saved and now has to train his new humans. Feyfey would be so worried  Riley, just paw me a line.

Qpt
.....sniffle, momcakes should been having her bawkmitzvah this weekend.
(don't tell qpt, but there is a white couch behind a baby gate. Now nobody sits on it.)

Sent from my pawphone