[Dailydrool] Drool Calendar

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Jan 10 02:39:48 PST 2011

Bonejour everybuddy,

We are SO lucky :)  A very good friend, Marilyn, kindly sent us the
2011 Drool Calendar and now I can Ooh and Aah with the rest of you!
Elly and all her elves - you did a wonderful job.  I will definitely
try and get organised and send a photo in for next year's edition,
promise.

I don't know if I had a blond moment or a senior moment (I'm not
blond!!!). I set up the calendar on the stand and said to JP that the
frame won't stand up.  He said I'd put the pages in UP SIDE
DOWN !!!!!  I hadn't even realised!  <DUH>  Oh well, at least men do
have some uses hehehehehe!  Now that the calendar is the right way up
I can enjoy looking through all the pictures :)

We can't wait to start voting for the Animal rescue site.  This time I
paid attention and typed in AR :)  but I think I was too early, it's
still the 9th on your side of the Atlantic.  I'll try later.  Don't
forget, EVERYBOY - VOTE

Hugs to all and the gurlz send copious drool to all in need.

Eleri, Pw Penny & Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org