[Dailydrool] Great discovery for winter nose

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 16:34:06 PST 2011

*Arfur had been having dry nose problems and his nose actually started to
turn pink in places.  I applied olive oil to his nose and it stayed moist
for nearly a week.  I re- applied after five days and it totally cleared up
and within two weeks it is back to its proper color as well.  It is so easy,
safe, and practical that I could not believe the results.  A breeder told me
about it long ago but I never really needed to do it until now.  I just
rubbed a little over his nose with a piece of paper towel.  That's it.  It
took two applications and now I just swipe it once in a while (every couple
weeks) just for preventative...can't hurt.  Oh, and he does not lick it off,
either.
Beth

*
Help feed the animals