[Dailydrool] Designer glasses

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 15:59:46 PST 2011

Roland gave my glasses a new, wrap-around look by sleeping on them the other night.  I knew that I would break them if I tried to straighten them-they were very close to being fully wraparound glasses.  I don't know why the big guy didn't move when they were under his sensitive tummy all night.

Luckily, the optician was able to move them back to almost original shape.  I was afraid that I'd have to pay for new frames in addition to the $68 vet bill that day to treat his ears, infected with yeast.

He's worth every penny!

Janice

  Janice Henry Colvin

---