[Dailydrool] snow in Connecticut!

barbara rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:02:07 PST 2011

My two babies are not too happy today.  We got about 28 inches of snow
between last night and today. That is on top of the 12 inches we got Friday
night.  I pushed the door open onto the deck this morning and they gave me
"the look!"  So, I went out at 7:00a.m. in my jammies and shoveled a little
spot for their quick business.  I have shoveled a little larger spot for
them maybe 5x5 and they are not happy still.  They are not able to get down
in the yard and run around and visit the neighbor's dogs.  Layla tries to
look over the mounds to see if her friends are outside and any luckier than
her!  No puppies out there either!  Maybe tomorrow we can get them a bigger
spot but I didn't dear ask my husband or son to clean the deck for the
"kids" after they were out all day cleaning out the driveway and walks. Oh
well, better days are coming kids!!

I am so sorry that Blue made his way to the bridge.  He is now pain free and
running around!

God bless all the folks in Arizona.  I am watching the memorial on tv now,
it is so sad.

Barbara  momperson to Layla and Opie (it's not easy to pee in 28 inches of
snow!!!)