[Dailydrool] still looking for a few pictures . . .

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Jan 13 18:42:33 PST 2011

I'm still in need of a few pictures for my project for the auction
for Michigan Basset Rescue in May.  If you have good, clear
pictures of any of MIchigan's Royalty (king, queen, lady in
waiting or jester) from any year (especially earlier years)
please email me off list.  Pictures would be used strictly
for my project(s) for Michigan's auction at the Waddle
weekend and not for any other purpose.

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Gracie and Bosley