[Dailydrool] about supporting a bassets liver.

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:02:39 PST 2011

   my augustus mc crae has elevated liver enzymes.........not too much above the normal but up enough....I started him on Denamarin. (S-Adenosylmethionine 225mg and Silybin A + B 24mg)  plus Vit E 400 iu

AND  the milk thistle i added also when our Peggy in rescue  had to be treated.......and she later had normal labs.   Since we feed healthy here....I always wonder what causes it.......well, just thought i would chip in a post.

Hi everyone, does anyone remember what the name of that stuff was, maybe a herb, that helps bring the liver enzymes back down to the normal range.
   My neighbors dog is at 913, so they are going to do some testing, but I don't know much about this, what would cause it etc?? My neighbor is a wreck..her dog is a samoyed.  thanks so much everyone.......Barbie