[Dailydrool] training mistake

Diana Grove dianaegrove at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 01:32:48 PST 2011

Our new boy Rooney was not good at coming when called.  So we decided to reward him with a bit of treat for returning when called on the beach.  And we couldn't give him a bit without giving Lucy a bit as well, because she is always close by.

Unfortunately now when we call "Rooney", we get Lucy racing back two feet for her treat and Rooney meandering back twenty feet for his.   We have to applaud Lucy for being a fast learner, even if that wasn't our intention!

Diana, Frank and Lucy (you called?)  and Rooney (who, me?)