[Dailydrool] Help TWO Rescues at Once!

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 08:01:17 PST 2011

I know all of you are voting daily for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the
Shelter Challenge. I sure am! But, the end of the challenge is months away
and OMBR could sure use some funds now to help with the puppies they have.

I am doing a Valentine Fundraiser for OMBR. I have created 4 Valentine
Bandana Gift Packs for hounds. Each gift pack includes an embroidered
Valentine Bandana, a coordinating fleece dog toy, a heart-shaped bag of
delicious treats, and a Valentine note. These packs would be fun for your
own hound and great as a gift for your houndie friends. It would be sure to
brighten up their day!

Each Valentine Gift Pack is only $25 (shipping included) and $5 for each one
ordered goes to OMBR. You can see the 4 different packs here:

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r177/slave2bassets/
Valentine%20Gift%20Packs%20for%20OMBR/

Now, here is where the deal gets even better. I have a shop on Etsy where I
sell my hand-crafted basset crap. Each month on my site, I select a “Rescue
of the Month” and 10% of my sales go to that rescue. The rescue for January
is Western Missouri Basset Rescue. I have put some of the Ozark Mountain
Fundraiser Gift Packs on my Etsy site so, if you order through the site, you
will be helping 2 rescues at once!! You can order here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/waddleiwear

 or by emailing me at slave2bassets at gmail.com

I really hope that all of you will at least take a look and consider
ordering. I would love to be so busy making bandanas that I can forget about
the snow outside. Ozark Mountain and Western Missouri could sure use the
help!

Thanks,

Kathi and the Little House of Hounds (Marla, Otay, Jake, Beauregard, Funny,
Hannah, and Blondie the bassets and Hershey and Klause the doxies)

Never forgetting my basset babies at the Bridge (Einstein, Harriet, Fogarty,
Honey, Miss Droopy, Abbi, Amazing Grace, and Sam)