[Dailydrool] ASTT Alert

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Jan 17 14:18:54 PST 2011

Ruger woofing in.  Momma repawted back with the following Terrorist Squirrel Activity that was posted on a bulletin board at the Physical Therapy clinic. "The Farmer's Almanac is predicting a very cold winter. It must be true because the squirrels are gathering nuts. Three of my friends have disappeared. ARE YOU OK?"  So with this new intel and with the increased squirrel attacks on our compound, I am suggesting to the Chief of Boneland Security and to CIC Bo of the PBF that we raise the Squirrel Terror Level to RED!  ALL PAWS ON DECK!!!
All ASTT members are on a 3 ring alert! Keep an eye on your nutty slaves, there are squirrels out there that want to take them. Hounds of Bev & Marlene Stay vigilant your slaves along with our momma could be next to come up missing.

Ruger Director of ASTT & Gulf Coast Team Leader out
"Colt, you have body guard duties for our momma"