[Dailydrool] Jacquelynn Chazey has designed some cool Keds sneakers

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 19:23:13 PST 2011

Jacquelyn Chazey has designed some cool Keds sneakers which are available
via the link below. The shoes feature her beloved basset Pierre Jr. Pierre
was an owner relinquish who was fostered by Kathie McConnell. Jackie saw him
on the OBR website and it was love at first sight.

For every pair of these special Keds purchased a 10% donation goes to Ohio
Basset Rescue. As a bonus Jackie is also adding on another $4.00 donation
which will make it an even $10.00 donation per pair. Thanks to Jackie for
designing these Beautiful Basset shoes and helping OBR hounds.

Order your Basset Ked Sneakers today! Just click on the link below for
information on ordering

http://www.zazzle.com/p9190117_p9260131_shoes-167497138596973827

I got my shoes today and I love them!!!!

Bonnie