[Dailydrool] Ozark Mountain Rescue is losing ground

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jan 18 04:53:18 PST 2011

Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue is still number one but they were double the
votes ahead of the next highest competitor a week ago and now they are just
slightly ahead. We need everyone to vote daily. I have found the easiest way
to get them to come up is to just type in Basset Rescue and the State of AR
and hit search then they are the only rescue to come up hit the vote button
and then verify your vote by typing in the name of the animal in the picture
confirm and then your vote is counted. Please help them stay on top!!

Here is the link

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3