[Dailydrool] Shelter challenge lead slipping

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 09:21:47 PST 2011

Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue still has the lead in Arkansas, but the second
runner up is closing the gap between them. Yesterday Ozark had 31% of the vote;
today only 29%. Vote for OMBR by going to your Web Search engine and typing in
"Shelter Challenge", then clicking on the first entry on the page of choices
which comes up. That will take you right to the voting page. I have made a habit
of doing this every day when I read the Drool so I won't forget.