[Dailydrool] Buppy update

Dana Allen dguinn_00 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 09:32:26 PST 2011

The buppies will be two weeks olds on Friday, their eyes are open are they are growing like weeds!  They have doubled in size and are very healthy!  Momma Peach is doing well herself and doing an excellent job with her babies.  Tuffy and Gus Gus have been in the house alot lately due to the weather (although they'd rather be outside) and have been very, very curious as to the squeaky sounds and new smells coming from the kitchen corner!  They are just becoming brave enough to peak through one of the slits in the boards of our whelping area.  But only for a second, cuz Momma Peach doesn't allow it.  For the most part they have been good and maintained a respectable distance.

3 of our puppies already have wonderful loving homes and their new families have seen lots of pictures.  We plan to keep them until at least 10 weeks, having 9 bassets running around may be the end of us!!!

I will post pics this weekend sometime, hope everyone stays warm!

Dana
Tuffy (the big box is scary!) Gus Gus (momma there are monsters in there) Peach (calgon, take me away!) Fifi the chihuahua(Noooo, not more of them)