[Dailydrool] healing drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jan 20 19:32:57 PST 2011

Donna, I am so sorry to hear that Zephyr has Cushing's and a low grade cancer.  The boyz will be slinging healing drool his way and we are praying that you have many more great days with him. Blessed be.

 Healing and fast recovery drool to Lucy, Lilly, Jethro and Oopie's dad Bill.  We hope that you are back up and walking the hounds soon.

 Still slinging healing drool to Jersey.  We hope that you are back up and ruling over the household soon.

 I'm so sorry that Freckles has made his journey to the bridge. Kathy take heart that she is once again a young and healthy hound and that  she knows that she was very much loved! May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

 The boys are healing drooling for Buttercup and prayers out that the vetman finds what it is that has you out of sync and that you are back up and running full tilt soon.

Michele, Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers