[Dailydrool] Goodbye Quincy

Greg Luce gregl852 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 22:05:02 PST 2011

I took Quincy in to the vet today after he stopped eating even treats.  He found a growth of either cancer or hepatitis that was advanced and told us that his time was short, nothing could be done and to consider Quincy's quality of life.  We brought him home for a few hours to have our family come by and see him one last time.  Our son Joe and I took him back and at least his passing was peaceful, he went to sleep and was gone quickly.  We all have a huge hole in our heart and many tears were shed by all.  Quincy was 11 last month and the last couple of weeks he was becoming very picky about what he would eat, when he wouldn't eat treats last night I knew he was not well. This has been his home since he was nine weeks old and was very loved by his breeder Jeanette.
Goodbye Quincy Von Moose you were dearly loved and are missed by all who knew you gentle boy.

Greg and Marilyn Luce
Quincy Von Moose (ATB)