[Dailydrool] URGENT! Lost basset in NJ!!!

Kollasch, Karla E kollasch at aps.edu
Fri Jan 21 09:27:41 PST 2011

Please post to any animal sites you belong to, any social networking sites and other places that might help.

Mabel, a young female, tri-colored basset mix was LOST during a transport. She escaped at the truck stop in Bordentown, NJ. She was wearing a collar and leash when she took off. Mabel has a basset body with slightly longer legs. She is HW positive.

When we find her, we will complete her trip to rescue in NM where she will be treateed for heartworm and then placed with a furever family.

If you see Mabel please call Chris at 505-553-9906.
Chris Dowd All Ears http://allearsbassetsanctuary.com/