[Dailydrool] TSBHR Boardwaddle- mark your calendars!

irescue2 at comcast.net irescue2 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 23 09:29:21 PST 2011

Mark your calendars!  The 13 annual TriState Basset Hound Rescue Boardwaddle will take place

this year in Ocean City NJ on the weekend of April 15th.  The Olympics will be held on Friday April 15th starting at 1 PM,

followed  by the Pawction Friday evening at the Greate Bay Country Club starting at 7PM.  Then

the DooDah parade and picnic will be on Saturday April 16th.  Registration starts at 10 AM.

The Residence Inn has plenty of rooms available so book yours at your earliest convenience!

We have made several changes this year - the Pawction dinner has been reduced to $20 per

person- same great location, same great food!   We have some really great Pawction items

already - I'll post a list later.  An exciting new Pawction item this year only is a space for

your Basset's photo on the new photo wrap we will be installing on our TriState merchandise trailer.

Literally thousands of people would see your houndy's face as we travel to our events!!

Also, the picnic will be open to everyone - no need for those

pesky bracelets, and we will have some great art and craft and food vendors for your shopping

enjoyment.  Of course the TriState store will be open with lots of great new items and we'll have some

great games and prizes.  Meadowlark Lemon from the Harlem Globe Trotters will be participating in the

DooDah Parade this year, and our own miracle hounds - Sunny and her son Moose will be Grand Marshalls.

Lots more details to follow - look for your Boardwaddle packet in the mail this year the first week of

March.  If this will be your first Boardwaddle, please email Bob Arnold at  tristatebassets at comcast.net

be able to register online and pay via our Paypal link if you prefer.

Any questions just email me.  And tell all your Basset friends!!

See you at the 'Waddle!

Sue

irescue2 at comcast.net
856-678-1105

"there is nothing so rewarding as ending a life of suffering
without ending a life"