[Dailydrool] Rusty is Five!

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jan 25 05:38:34 PST 2011

Arooooo. I am Rusty. I'm the big guy who lives with Pawtunia. I'm usually snoozing or eating, but occasionally have to be a good sport like when I put on pawtunia's mummer/queen costume at slobberfest. They entered me as doggie gaga. Go figure.  Anyway, I'm FIVE today. I came through the beagle rescue and say it is good to be a 75 pound beagie. (he is all Basset qpt)

I'm eating very well Today and am going to take a long nap to celebrate. Please don't wake me up before dinner!

Rusty
Sent from paw phone.