[Dailydrool] Moon Doggie Coffee Fundraiser for Ohio Basset Rescue

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Tue Jan 25 06:09:31 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

I want to remind everyone to check out the link below for Moondoggie Coffee. Through February 4 anyone purchasing the featured item, Cinnamon Hazel 'Nuggs' coffee, 30% of the sales will benefit Ohio Basset Rescue and 20 % of the purchase of any other Moon Doggie Coffee will also benefit OBR. My husband is a big coffee lover so I ordered some last night as a surprise for him.
Ohio Basset Rescue would also like to thank Donna Funk and Moon Doggie Coffee for their efforts to help us raise much needed funds for the Ohio dogs. Great job on the artwork featuring Princess Nugget.
Thanks to everyone and BUY, BUY, BUY!

Cathy, momslave to Dozer, Grace, GSD Leah, foster Marley, foster Lola, Nathan ATB, Barry ATB
Ohio Basset Rescue
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/obrmoondoggie.html