[Dailydrool] Need drool & Sleeping with dogs

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:32:17 PST 2011

Our Aunt needs some Drool; she just had surgery last week and will have to
have chemo and radiation therapy.  She is back in the hospital with a blood
clot in her leg and xrays show two clots have already gone to her lungs.
She is a wonderful lady and she loves hounds even though she has two newfs.
She teaches people how to train their dogs with treats and love.  We wouldn
t ask if it wasn't really needed cause we know how wonderful drool is!
We are sharing our drool with all those who have had a loved hound go  to
the bridge and all those who are sick like our Aunt.
Our Mom is "immunocompromised" too (kidney transplant 20 yr) and she agrees
that human kids are more dangerous than sleeping with us and she loves our
kisses!

Bea, Dora, Val, Willie &  Thumpy the Pit/Basset
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320
SandyW, Mom