[Dailydrool] Readin da Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 17:57:08 PST 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. I be a readin da droolz catchin up on da nooze,
Momma been a wurkin so much an Brudder Elwood a tekin care ob da home,
gittin me votin dun ebbery mornin, habin to put up wif youze know who
round me home. She aint heppy bout Momma wurkin and bein tired too.

Brudder Elwood is a sendin droolz to all in need, we gotz some houndies
whut aint feelin real good rite now, and da slaves be a worrin., so we
send drool. Da good stuff. Brudder Elwood gotz da paws crossed that
eberyone git bedder.

We gots a burfdey fur Rusty, we knowz his Momma will hab full bowl for
da pawtie, she gib nice houndie treets. Brudder Elwood taste test dem,
berry nice.
Rosie gotz specul dey too. Her gotcha dey. We glad you git gotted.
Heppy Day.

Now lets talk bout dis sleepin wif bassets. Brudder Elwood gotz dis to
say.
Momma, youze keep dem rumpbones outta me crate. Why iffin I hab to wake
up ebbry mornin an open me peepers next to dat--

Dat might ob been bout one liddel line ob writin too much frum da
Brudder.
She mekein toebone pointment. Dis trouble.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake