[Dailydrool] Zephyr and Donna and Bob need help!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 09:36:15 PST 2011

I heard from a little birdie that Moon Doggie Coffee needs help.  The weather and the economy are really hurting them and they are in grave danger of not making it.

What can you do?  It is very easy.  Buy some of the very best coffee in the world.  I live in Washington, DC and buy it because there is nothing nearly as good.  And I buy it because Donna and Bob are Droolers and do so much to help homeless hounds.  So please take a minute and place an order to help our friends.  The link is below

https://secure1.cluster6.com/moondoggiecoffee.com/purchaseproducts.php?affiliate=

Thank you!  Laura (Geoffrey, Henry, Molly, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))