[Dailydrool] Slave Training

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:11:55 PST 2011

This is Gallagher repawting from North Carolina.
When I was a buppy, my slaves got some bells that they put on the door knob.
 I trained them when I ring the bell, I have to go potty.  They have 2
bells, one in the eatin room and one in the sleepin room.  Well in this new
house, I have a dog door so I come and go as I please.  Oh, what to do with
the bell?  I tink on dis a while.  Aha, new tricks.  When I ring the bell I
want something.  If the slaves are sleeping too late.  I ring, and ring and
ring and ring  (you get the idea) until they get their lazy butts out of
bed. There are 3 dogs beds in the sleepin room.  If that old Miss Poppy is
lying on the one by the door, I won't go next to her.  And I don't like the
bed in the corner. So I ring the bell (and ring, and ring) until the dumb
slaves finally figured out that I wanted my bed in the middle of the room.
 Slaves are trainable, it just takes time and patience.  So...  Everyone -
go get dem bells and train those slaves.