[Dailydrool] new Pierre sneakers, Moon Doggie coffee, rescue magnets

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:29:48 PST 2011

Healing drool to all in need and condolences to all who suffered a loss.  WAY TOO MANY!!!
It has come to my attention that the previous sneakers that Pierre has on zazzle are women's sizes only.  Duh, sorry guys, I did not intend to leave you out.  Well, what can I say, I am blonde (eh, grayish blonde).  Anyway, here is a link for a new design that is sized for men, but OK for women too, if you know your conversion size.  I wear a 10 for women, and an 8 in a man's size is a good fit for me.  $10.00 per pair sold goes to Ohio Basset Rescue, and we have already earned $50 for the rescue.
http://www.zazzle.com/pierre_to_the_rescue_sneakers_shoes-167020160618220394
Pierre also has a tee shirt, a necklace and a bumper sticker available in his shoppe.  All proceeds go to OBR.
Speaking of rescue, I for one, am a huge fan of Moon Doggie Coffee, and I did not delay to order a batch.  My friend Steve adores their products as well, and I have a wonderful Valentines package going to him with cookies, truffles and a few varieties of coffee.  He is into decaf lately, but there is so much selection, and it is all delicious.  Donna makes wonderful gift baskets, and I ordered some for my Vets this Howliday season, and they still cannot stop thanking me for them.

I got in the mail today a small packet with some rescue valentine magnets, return address Bob the DoG, but in FL?  It looks like Elder Clara on the heart shaped magnet.  I cannot recall ordering these, and if someone sent them to me as a gift, Thank you Very Much.
We are getting yet another snow storm.  The hounds love it.  If the hounds love it, I love it.
Best to all,
Jackie and the herd