[Dailydrool] Voting and germs...

Vikki Vivilakis fudgelady at softcom.net
Wed Jan 26 19:24:55 PST 2011

I am a bit of a lurker, though do ad my two bits from time to time.

First off I can't seem to bring up the animal rescue site to give Ozark a
vote. When I hit the link I get the "web site can not be displayed" page.
I've had trouble in the past, but chalked it up to the old Tin Lizzy of a
computer I had, but even with this newer unit - still can not seem to bring
it up.

My other "bit" goes to the don't sleep with your dogs germ argument - my
logic has always been simple - consider the source.
I know many germ phobic people and they are the unhealthiest people I know.

Drool to all in need - thanks Vikki