[Dailydrool] Eva & vote for Mitchell

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 07:37:45 PST 2011

Congrats on the new kidney, Eva! The Houndettes are sending lots of good
luck drool mixed with prayers from me!

I've been kind of surprised that Mitchell is only in third place with all of
us voting for him. I have found that, if I hit my refresh button at the top
of my screen on my computer, my vote counts right then. I think maybe some
of us are voting but we don't refresh the screen so our votes aren't being
counted. My refresh button is right next to my stop button at the top of my
computer screen. It's two blue arrows going in opposite directions and my
vote isn't counted unless I hit that button. So here is the link to vote for
Mitchell: http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/top He's in third
place right now and I know we can get him to first if we all vote for him at
the same time we're voting for the Ozark Basset Rescue. Just make sure you
click on your refresh button before you leave the site.

Drool and prayers to all in need. We're all hoping that the Bridge gates
have been closed for a while!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & the Pita, Ginger