[Dailydrool] Please vote for Molly BOb

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 20:30:04 PST 2011

I have been a browser of the Drool for several years now.
I have sent personal messages to a few folks, but now I am asking
For you all to vote for my Molly Bob..

MVP Pet Photo Contest shar.es
Vote for Molly Bob Digger in BISSELL's Most Valuable Pet Photo Contest!

She is a rescue that came from the Montana Basset Rescue almost 5 years
ago. Seems like only yesterday, then it seems like she has been with us forever.
We are hoping for tons of votes so we mihgt win money so I can afford to buy
fabric

and all the other things I need to make quilts that I then donate to rescues. If
Molly Bob wins,
the hound rescues win too.