[Dailydrool] Eva best wishes

Christina Brookshire boo62c at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 20:37:58 PST 2011

Eva, sending loads of well wishes and Bumpy and Sadie are sending tons of
healing drool. Hope the surgery goes as smoothly as possible and that the
recovery is swift and complete.  It is wonderful news that you got not one
but 5 matches!
Bumpy is absolutely wonderful to sleep with.  He is like a big body pillow.
Our dogs have always slept with us and we've never had any issue/illnesses.
Sounds like a very silly report to me.  Germs in moderation are good for us,
just ask the dust bunnies in my house :)
Drool to all in need
Christi Brookshire, Bumpy, Sadie Lady and Sparky the beagle