[Dailydrool] Eva's kidney -- looking for her address?

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 07:24:14 PST 2011

What wonderful, blessed news!  We all rejoice with her, and pray that  she
and Sandy will soon be feeling just great.

If anyone has Eva's snail-mail address (and/or personal e-mail), I wondered
 if you could please send it to me?  I'd love to send a bassety get-well
card to cheer her up.  Also Sandy's address, if you have it.  I tried
e-mailing Eva (_babynugs2003 at yahoo.com_ (mailto:babynugs2003 at yahoo.com) ) and got
an  automated reply back that she wouldn't be getting the e-mails until
February  28th, so I'd love to send her something so that she knows we're
thinking about  her.

Hugs to all --

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)