[Dailydrool] Bath Day

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Jan 31 09:40:28 PST 2011

I am so sorry that Tucker has made his journey to the bridge. Take heart
that this precious boy knew nothing but love is entire time on this
earth. And know he is once again a young and healthy hound eating with
gusto at the big buffet. May he live forever in the magic of your
memories.

I am so sorry that Princess Boey Anne Morgan of Indiana has made her
journey to the bridge. Take hear that she is once again a young and
healthy houndette. May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Happy Birthday Bianca.  The boys and I hope that you have a wonderful
birthday and that you score many tasty treats on your special day.

Yesterday was the dreaded bath and toebone grinding.  The boys for the
most part do really well, but you can tell that they don't like it.
When we go to U-Scrub a Pup (self serve dog washing facility) the boys
pull to get to the back...not to get into the tub for a bath mind you
but to get into the kennel so they are not bathed first.  I guess they
are hoping that I will forget to give them a bath or tucker out and put
it off for another time.  Once in the tub they stand there and look so
pitiful. Poor abused hounds. As for the toebone grinding they sit on the
couch while I hold them and one of girls grinds nails...again they are
looking all to pitiful. Once we get home then it is  go potty and come
racing back into the house to basset 500. This 500 there is more energy
and lots more barking. Almost like they are hyped up on red bull or
something. Crazy hounds!

Hope that everyone has a wonderful week and that this week is quiet...No
sick hounds and no more journeys to the bridge.

Drool to all in need.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Another bath?  Dang it momma you are washing my black saddle off"
Ruger "She is washing off my mojo!"