[Dailydrool] Brudder Jake

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 11:30:26 PST 2011

Momma here, and I wish I had new wonderful news to repawt, but it
appears things are about the same, and even tho I know healing takes
time, it seems when you are the one waiting for a hound to heal it
takes forever. Or at least that is how it seems right now. Perhaps
tonight I will have some earth shattering great wonderful news, it
would make my day for sure, not to mention Jake's.  Doc said they had a
full house of ailing dogs, so I know they are busy taking care of
everyone.
Things here are real quiet, well for the mostpart. Elder Clara did
bodyslam the Brudder Elwood into the cabinet this morning, I think she
wanted to remind him just exactly who is large and in charge. Sister
Daisy is doing much better today, despite looking like she does. Elwood
is about as low as a basset can get. I got the leash and said lets go
Elwood, its nice, a walk will do you good. I think to him he thought he
was next on the list, his head went down, he ambled about, and only
wanted to get back home. Having one of the pack gone really affects the
rest here.
We have had so many wonderful e-mails and calls, I thank you all for
thinking of us, we know the drool will help, and Jake is a young strong
guy, just wish this was all behind us. Please keep the drool coming,
maybe I will have good news yet today.

Drool to all in need, and Happy New Year to everyone!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake