[Dailydrool] Gripe

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Jan 3 15:47:09 PST 2011

When my daughter moved out a few years ago I started a slow remodel job on my
home.  Since I love earth tone greens and tans the color scheme has those
colors.  My daughter's comment was she could never live in a house with so many
greens.  "Oh darn (Bwahahahaha)".

At the time she lived with me I had 1 basset and a husky.  She had 1 basset, 2
mixed breeds (one she brought in after I said no), 1 cat and 2 rats.  I now
have 5 bassets, a husky, and 3 cats of which 2 bassets and 1 cat is hers plus
her mixed breed that lives with her. (Russell journeyed on to the Bridge 3 years
ago but lived out his life with me.)   She now tells me that she cannot spend
the night because I have two many dogs!  She can never live with me because I
have too many animals!   Yippee and Bwahahahahah Bwahahaha!!!!!!

Is  this really such a bad thing that my youngest daughter can't live with me?
Will it last?  I think that I will keep my babies and continue to foster our new
basset chunk-o just to make sure.

Droolz,
Karen (the evil mommy) and The Dog House Gang