[Dailydrool] Vote

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 05:06:31 PST 2011

I got seveal emails suggesting Rescues who need money need to email Leslie
of  MT Basset Rescue and she will put the names in a hat and we vote for
whoever Leslie picks that idea seems to be the best, even though we here at
Western Missouri need money I know we could never win, just like Dawn said
in her State there are too many other rescues with a lot of support here in
Missouri. SEMO and Wayside Waifs seem to have Missouri sewed up. So if you
need the money and think you might have a chance, lets get your rescues name
in the hat and I will remind everyone to vote daily. I think the next
Challenge Starts in February somebody confirm this for me please.
Drool to all the ill hounds and slaves in need.