[Dailydrool] Ears

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:15:36 PST 2011

Daisy May, our second basset, always got her dinner on her ears.  Mounds of it.  She would finish her bowl  and then find a quiet place to chew on them until they came clean.  Daisy was the sweetest girl.  And she had the biggest, softest black ears.  She looked like her father, we were told and he was mostly black and white with only tiny toches of brown.  She was our love for 12 years.  I miss her every day, gunky ears and all.

We are sending heart healing drool to all those who have lost a friend.  They wouldn't want you to be sad, you know.  They would want you to know it is all right.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the very sleepy kitty boys