[Dailydrool] anti plaque solutions

saraberry at aol.com saraberry at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 20:28:15 PST 2011

I have been told that there is a sea algae additive that will keep plaque off and is also very nutritious.  I have not ordered any yet.  See Rosemary Ryan.

I use the sonic toothbrush on my younger dogs.  On my older dogs, I use hydrogen peroxide and soak their gums in a cloth with it on.

I have two nine year olds with dental issues who just have bad teeth all around.  The others are all pretty good.

If you just have one or two dogs, to brush teeth daily is strongly recommended.

Sara*