[Dailydrool] Arnie

CATHY GERDEL poobear9 at msn.com
Thu Jan 6 21:31:52 PST 2011

Hello all,

Cathy here mom to Arnie (ATB), I want to thank you all for the well wishes, thoughts, and prayers.  It still hurts and of course I still cry.  I won't get calls from Shannon, saying " YOU'R dog is a furry little turd"  He would get out in the backyard and Shannon would call them all in (Boomer, Babe, and Arnie) Boomer and Babe would run in full speed, Arnie would sit down and not move or walk slow like Eeyore up to the house.  What special places they make in ones heart.  Thank you again.

Cathy
Mom slave to - Arnie (ATB), Boomer, Babe and Precious (my cat)