[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Laura echelbarger lauraechelbarger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 07:53:33 PST 2011

I just wanted to tell you all how much my whole family has loved getting the
cards this year!  This is our first year as part of this community and when
I saw that you all swap holiday cards I thought how much fun that would
be....boy was it!!!  We joined the short list but next year it will
definately be the long list.  I have put the cards into a scrap book and
brought the book into work to show two of my friends who also have Bassets.
It is clear that we will all three be participating next year.  They just
loved the cards and each took the scrap book home to show their famiies.
Thanks to everyone who sent a card.....we loved them all!!!