[Dailydrool] Vote Vote Vote

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jan 9 14:44:55 PST 2011

Remember to start voting on Jan. 10th.  Any votes before the 10th are
not counted.  After researching it looks like our competition in Arkansas
will be: Wynne Friends of Animals.   They  have won the state prize
since 2008!  Voting is as simple as putting Basset in the name box and
AR in as the state.

Get your voting fingers ready and lets show Wynne Friends of Animals
the power of the Drool Family!  A $1000 bucks can go a ways in helping
to treat and save one or more of our beloved bassets in need.

As Chris says "Vote, Vote, Vote!"
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3