[Dailydrool] Voting for OMBR

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Jan 12 11:17:09 PST 2011

OMBR is still holding firm in 19th place in the U.S.  They
are holding strong in 1st place in AR.  We are blowing the
competition away with over twice the amount of votes that
Wynne Friends of Animals have.  WoooHoooo!

The site had some oopsies today and it took a while for us to
cast our vote but we persisted.

As for the simplest way to vote:
1.  Shelter name:  Basset   2.  State: AR
Hit search and OMBR comes up.   As for naming the critter that
comes up use a simple one word answer.

If anyone has a rescue that they wish to nominate for the next contest,
let me know.  I have a chart made up of those states with under 200
rescues and I am keeping monthly stats.

Let's keep OMBR in the lead and get them $1000.00!
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang