[Dailydrool] Blue

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 12 12:48:08 PST 2011

Susan my heart goes out to you,so sorry you had to let go of Blue.I hope the memories help you over this.
I know it is helping us.
Chilliepper’s ashes came home yesterday and we actually feel a little better now that she is home again.
We would like to thank  our  Drool family for the support and kind words you had for us on loosing our Pepper.It is really quiet in the house now ,only the birds are left.And they will probably outlive me.   Some day maybe we will be fostering again.And someday Chillie is going to send us another one to love in our direction.For now we have to get our Basset fix from Peanut,Peaches and our Elvis when we get to go to Angelikas.

Hanni & Mike forever missing their Chilliepepper ATB  1-3-11