[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge Voting

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 18:38:46 PST 2011

When you enter the name of the animal, keep it  simple - fox, owl, panda,
penguin, dog, cat, etc.  The ladybug must be  entered as one word.  Use only
lower case letters, no caps, make sure your  spelling is correct and be sure
to click on the enter button with your mouse,  just hitting the "Enter" key
doesn't work.

I tried to vote tonight and  their server must be overloaded.  I got an
internal server error message  and checked the message out on the Internet and
it said that this has nothing to  do with my computer and to try again later
- just a server problem.   Hopefully, it's overloaded with everyone voting
for  Ozark!!

Marie
Scarlet and Megan Mariah