[Dailydrool] Reading The Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 17:59:10 PST 2011

Momma here--and now that da Brudder is done on the pawboard, it is my
turn to catch up a bit.

We are so sorry for the passing of Cassie Mare and Blue. We extend
condolences at this hard time, we love them so much, it is hgard when
they leave us.  May all the good memories help as they watch over you
all from the bridge.

Marty, we send drool for your former foster hound, we hope he is doing
better and time will have him up and rolling real soon.

Karen, drool for Freddie. All paws are crossed that this will heal and
all will be good. You are a wonderul slave, we know Freddie is in good
hands
Please keep us posted ladies!

Gordy and Sally--you will have a great time with company coming, may
the visitors provide many many handouts!!

Couches---HA!!  Brudder Elwood thinks it is a springboard for the
basset 500.
Sister Daisy has a set of steps for her dainty paws to climb on the
sofa.
Brudder Elwood also uses the stairs for a springboard.
Brudder Jake was a couch guarder and was not allowed on the couch. He
growled at any hound that walked by and he was removed--squirt bottle
convinced him that this was not acceptable--now he is allowed as the
growling has stopped--perhaps the brown truck stopped here after all!
Elder Clara is not a couch gal--

Jake is still having some tummy issues, we are watching him--he is
doing better, but still a delicate tummy. He has become a real whiner
since Dad was home all those days over the holidays. He now thinks he
should be out of the crate 24/7----time for some retraining there!!

We are voting everywhere every day--we hope we have a bunch of winners
coming up!!

Okay-we are somewhat caught up--

Drool to all in need--snowshovels to those that got this last weather
dump, please stay safe out there!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake