[Dailydrool] Blue

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 06:44:01 PST 2011

Momcakes, what's up?  Why do you have my tail?  Blue?  No, Auntie feyfey said it was not, what? She was so busy she didn't check the manifest? Should have asked you?  Not gonna tell her that.  He's there?

Momcakes is sorry to say Blue has arrived. Pw. Honesty came running to meet his brother. They have been apart too long. I noticed that they went to the bridge five years apawt, on the same day. They are woofing and woofing about what has been going in the last years and catching up on the news from home.

Momcakes is trying to make up for aunt feyfey not knowing he was coming. The buffet has been doubled for him and the other poor babies who arrived. The crock pot is on round the clock and the plates are piled. Some poodles have been enlisted to serve caninapes. Nudgie is making friends with Blue. He read if him for so long.

I am very sorry Blue has arrived.

Pawtunia
...rusty and the humans rich and dawn

Sent from my iPhone