[Dailydrool] Gus

Ron Buries rburies at verizon.net
Sun Jan 23 08:48:45 PST 2011

Patty,  So sorry to hear Gus is gone. They are with us for such a short time.I can't imagine what you are going through. I've read your  dosgter page so many times of how Gus chose you as his Slave, and laughed at the photos of Gus in his spot in your car. Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family during your time of grief

                                                                                                                              Ron & Barney