[Dailydrool] Bubba

Christina Brookshire boo62c at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:10:12 PST 2011

Dayna,
I'm so sorry to read that Bubba passed.  You gave him a fabulous, wonderful
and loving life and you knew when to let him go.  It wouldn't have been
right to bring him home.  Please don't feel you missed anything with him or
that you somehow failed him.  This exact same thing happened with our
beloved Hoover a few years ago.  He was fine, started not eating well and
then within just 3 days he was gone.  Massive tumor.  You never know when
they are going to be called to the bridge, you just love them as much as you
can while they are here.  Bumpy, Sadie and Sparky are all sending soft
arooooos and I'm lighting that candle to light Bubba's way.
Christi Brookshire
Adoption Coordinator
Michigan Basset Rescue