[Dailydrool] July 4th--Sister Daisy's Birthday!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 3 19:08:06 PDT 2011

Sister Daisy at the pawboard. Yes it is true, July 4th is my birthday, I am now Ellebbin. For a houndette that hates all the firecrackers and loud noises as badly as I do, well lets just say it is hard to have a birthday on this day.
Now--Sister Daisy is asking everyone to help me make this birthday special. You all know I have a little voice, and if I don't get this right, I am sure Elder Clara up in heaven will smack me upside the headbone.

You see, I want a special gift for my birthday. Nothing for me you see--I want to help this poor senior guy named Chester.  Chester is down there in Florida with Miss Pam at Florida Basset Rescue. Like too many seniors he got the dump and he is sick. This makes Sister Daisy so very sad, but as you all might  know, Sister Daisy is livin to give-and that is what I would like for my special day. Please help Chester. Pam has set up a chip in page to help with the bills--why she never comes out and asks for help so Sister Daisy is worried, this must be dire.

So if you can please help poor Chester. He didn't deserve this--even a few dollars will help-----and gosh, it would give Sister Daisy the bestest Birthday ever!!
http://chesterthebasset.chipin.com/chester-basset-rescue-of-florida

Sister Daisy says Thank You in advance--
Happy 4TH of July to all!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,