[Dailydrool] Pat's journey

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 06:00:58 PDT 2011

 Sandi,
What a wonderful friend you are to Pat!  Your love, caring and compassion is a gift we should all be fortunate enough to receive.  What a blessing to have you there.  Being a medic I have witnessed countless end-of-life events and those which have impressed me the most are those such as you describe your last visit with Pat.  I firmly believe we can hear until the moment we slip away from life and the words of comfort and reassurance you whispered to Pat will help her pass peacefully when her time comes.  Please tell her that Drool family is there with her in spirit as well.

Bless you for your kind and loving heart.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dudley and Dozer