[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 09:33:45 PDT 2011

I'm not sure why I do this to myself. I went to look up Holly the foster's breeder, in North Carolina, and I ended up on some miserable sites that just make me crazy.

On this one, some people who obviously should be looking for a rescue, not for some unknown person who will take the dog off their hands, have posted dogs cheap.

http://www.petclassifieds.us/c/1402/Basset-Hounds.html

I worry about the $100 dogs--who knows where they will end up?

Right now, I'm not up to dealing with another dog. Are there any rescuers out there who might be able to help these dogs?
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets